The purchasing of windows & doors is an important investment, one that you may only make once in your lifetime. Therefore, it’s important that you are comfortable and confident with the choices you are making. Although brochures and images of past installations are incredibly helpful in finding the right products for your home, there is no substitution for seeing and feeling the windows & doors for yourselves.
Showroom visits can be helpful in deciding styles, designs, colours, glass specification, handle styles and finishes, letterbox styles and finishes, knocker styles and finishes etc.
It will also allow you to use the windows and doors that could soon be installed in your homes. Make sure you like the way the windows and doors operate and look before buying them, as you will be looking at them and opening and closing them just about every day for as long as you own your home.
Some Fact To Consider About Sapphire Windows:
- We were established in 1989, we have been trading under the same name for 32 years.
- We manufacture & install our own products
- We have 100% 5 start review online across all review platforms.
- We offer a fully comprehensive 10 year guarantee
- We are FENSA registered which includes a 10-year insurance backed warranty.
- We have a showroom which displays all of our products
You may also want to consider reading the following useful hints & tips: